Blue cat also known as Russian blue cat is a cat believed to have originated from northern Russia near Archangel Isles. Originally known as Archangel cat or Foreign blue, the cat made its way into Europe and is now found in Britain as the British Blue cat and also in many other parts of the world. It is believed that the sailors were responsible in the spreading of this cat breed outside Russia.
The blue cat is a a medium sized cat with a bluish gray colour. The fur of Russian blue cat is considered unique due to the double coat it possess which gives it a shimmering appearance. They have green eyes and are quite playful. Blue cats make great companions and are loved by people around the world for their loving nature. They develop really close bonds with humans and are generally shy with strangers making them loyal cats. They are easy to take care of and any signs of health dis orders can be noted from the fur texture and eyes which should be dark and vivid in healthy circumstances. They are not the type known to be high maintanence and can be ideal as travelling companions as well.
- Persian Cats - History , Pics & Health care
- Siamese Cats - History, Pics & Health care
- American Long Hair - History, Pics and Health Care
- Abyssinian Cats - History, Pics and Health Care
- Bombay Cats - History, Pics & Health care
- American Bob Tai l- History, Pics & Health care
- Birman Cats - History, Pics & Health care